About Our Service
UMCC Matchmaking Service provides a safe and halal way for single Muslims to find a potential spouse. UMCC Matchmaking offers the perfect setting and guidance for single Muslims and their families to meet and interact with others, within Islamic boundaries. The program aims to develop long-lasting marriages.This service is under the strict supervision of UMCC Imam Abdallah Yousri.
Registration & Membership
- All applicants must register.
- Applicants must provide their personal information, complete a questionnaire.
- After registration, UMCC Matchmaking reviews the questionnaire and validates the registration form by contacting the applicant and their references.
- If the registration is accepted, an email will be sent to inform the applicant of their membership.
- A member may voluntarily end their membership at any time.
- No members have access to information that can identify other members. We carefully protect this information and will never disclose it.
- The site is well protected against any kind of intrusion.
Viewing and Meeting Other Members
UMCC Matchmaking will organize a meeting between the parties when we find any matches and their accounts will be on hold until a decision is made.